A Quick, Painless Introduction to the United International Film Festival
5300 Melrose Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90038
- HANDICAPPED PARKING: there are two handicapped parking spaces in front of the Van Ness Parking Structure on Van Ness Ave. and Melrose Ave.
- Early entry into the festival/early parking in the VIP lot will not be permitted.
4:30pm - 8:00pm
We will play the best film/ picture nominee's....
- screen the best film/picture.
We will play the trailer for talent nominee's...
- screen the trailers.
Awards at the end of the screening
Be on time for screening.
8pm to 9pm
Be there to receive the award.
PARKING: Free street parking is available, or if parking on the studio lot guests will be charged $10.00 per car....
- Your name must be in the guest list when you arrive at the security booth.
- Bring a picture ID with you.
- You can arrive at the lot between 4:15pm & 4:30pm.
Please email UIFF for more info.
Time: 4pm- 4:30pm
Date: Jan 06, 2019
Men: Dressing pants and dressing shoes.
Women: Dress or costume.
Dress to impress.
$20.00 Per Person
(not parking, ony general admission)
Children 12 and under are free.
We proudly work with the top professionals in the industry.